[AT] Fwd: Mike Sloane

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 20 09:34:21 PDT 2013

Ron is pretty close...Mike is a little older than I am and I am 69.

Mike was very helpful with some Economy Power King issues after
I acquired one from a neighbor in the late 1990's.  We are in a
couple of other groups together also.

I too hope everything turns out ok for him.  He is really a helpful,
generous, and all-around nice guy.

Alan Riley
Deville, LA