[AT] junk

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Jul 20 07:57:32 PDT 2013

Rye and wheat work well by air.  Helicopter might be cost prohibitive.
Soybeans should work if the ground is damp long enough and the beans are
in shade.  In order to make soybean planting by air work here in western
Iowa you have to get them covered with a little soil somehow.  This is
spring planting soybeans.  We can't do that double crop thing.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA