[AT] Ford 4000 Quitting Afer Running a While

Tom tmartin at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 14 12:15:22 PDT 2013

The traditional garage money-making way?
Then you're still left not knowing which fixed the problem...
To me, it sounds like the coil, coils can simulate a fuel problem then
when cool work again; points are either good or bad; condensers are the
most maligned component in a coil setup, but minimal labour to fit with
points:- get replaced due to belts & braces (suspenders?) approaches.

Tom