[AT] Ford 4000 Quitting Afer Running a While

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Jul 14 19:31:49 PDT 2013

Now Just A Moment John! What you may have missed is that Tom's father owned a garage and he (ie Tom) was "brung up right!" (More than either of us can say, I'd wager!) My fear is that Tom believes that God agrees with him!
	Dave
PS, Well said, by the way!
PPS, Not ONLY perfectely maintained mechanically, but not a spec of dust on any of them either--the spec would NOT dare!
PPPS, And don't forget how much the man can do in five seconds! He is a WONDER I tell you!
PPPPS,----- No, even I will not stoope to put into words what we are all thinking!