[AT] O.T. propane question

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Jul 12 09:07:29 PDT 2013

I heat with propane and when I had the propane furnace installed the
HVAC people did the install (other than placing the tank), pressurized
the line from the tank to the house and placed a pressure gauge at the
house end.  Nothing else happened until the inspector signed off then
the tank was filled and the final connection to the furnace happened.

We did a major remodel here which included things like a total plumbing
and electrical service replacement so we basically had the same
inspections as new construction.  I did some of the grunt work but
mostly hired contractors. All was to code at that time (late '90's) but
I'm sure code has progressed since then.

David
NW NC