[AT] O.T. propane question

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 12 08:17:41 PDT 2013

On 7/11/2013 9:36 PM, Dave Rotigel wrote:
> This is NOT something for which you should take the word of "THEY"! What are your local or state rules/laws on the matter?

Local laws?  We have no codes, no permits, no inspections, no
requirements for "professionals", no license requirements.  It is buyer
beware.  The propane company does inspect for leaks and the electric
utility will inspect the wiring if you ask them.  The only other permit
or inspection requirement is for septic tanks if you have less than
three acres, I have 44.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."