[AT] O.T. propane question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 12 04:57:58 PDT 2013

Henry,  I recently had a conversation with a gas company about tanks.  The
deal is they are required by federal law to inspect them every so many
years.  I think it's 10 years.  That goes for above ground and underground.
If they haven't inspected the tank they can't legally put gas in it.
If the company changes hands or if the homeowner changes gas suppliers at
any point the new guy has to re-inspect the tank.

Charlie