[AT] Corner Gas

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:54:45 PDT 2013

charlie hill
9:35 AM (5 hours ago)

to Antique
Never seen the Corner Gas show Charlie.  Where does it come on?  What
network?

Charlie Hill

Here is a link to reach it on U tube, Charlie.  Amazon is making big
business of selling these on CD or DVD, but they are all here and streamed
in for me great on full screen.  (Have to do lots of correcting.  Got a
shot in the right eyeball today and it is a little lazy at the moment)
There are something like 16 or 18 episodes per season and four or five
seasons.  Each one lasts about 22 minutes as almost no commercials
included.  Once I got started with them I went through about three a night
until all were used up.  Great entertainment of a simple nature from days
gone by.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cornergastvshow

Charlie V.