[AT] Low oil Pressure on 8n? 8v to 6v adjustment?

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Mon Jul 8 09:38:39 PDT 2013

If you change the gauge, and you still do not have any oil pressure, you
might need to prime the system.
http://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/viewtopic.php?t=530809

A couple of sites to check for info are:

http://www.ntractorclub.com
http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/nboard/wwwboard1.html

I have a 48 8N (front mount dist), and it runs between 20 to 40 psi
depending on engine speed and temp.

You also might want to check out this:
http://www.ntractorclub.com/howtos/pdfs/Tips-for-Ford-N-Tractor-Owners.pdf

Hope this helps,