[AT] JD Plow Manual

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jul 5 10:19:27 PDT 2013

Steve,

I have 5 different original JD Directions and Instructions for the models 4B, 4C, 4D plows
dated from 1935 to 1944.  I have a duplicate of DIR # 377 Directions and Instructions
dated 1943 which I would be willing to sell. If interested I would be willing to send you
a scan of it and a price plus shipping cost to your address.  The reason I have so many of
this plows manuals is I plowed with a JD Model 4B with my Dads JD Model B for many years.
I got lucky and 40 years later found the original plow I used as a kid and I moved it all
the way to WA from IA where I still have it.

JD sells reproductions of Operators manuals for around $2 plus tax and shipping, I think,
I haven't checked. My originals would cost a little more.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll never need one
again.