[AT] tin roof repair

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 5 04:57:01 PDT 2013

I had to swing by a building supply store yesterday anyway so I checked out
what they have. I saw the coating that is rubberized and supposed to remain
flexible---it looks promising. I've also had a product by Sherwin-Williams
recommended to me. We've used something made by Kool-seal in the past, I
just don't on what section of what shed got it. Some of the products we used
in the past may be working well, however the black tar patches are
definitely breaking loose in chunks. Certainly replacing nails with screws
will help future leaks from developing, I've got to find a supplier for the
screws in bulk,at $.10 each this gets to be real pricey. All of our sheds
are pretty much in the open with no tree line to help slow down winds, so
when a bad storm arises, they get hit pretty hard.

Thanks for the suggestions,
John Hall