[AT] parts for m665 jd

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:29:14 PDT 2013

It's just me but I wouldn't feel right about fixing a borrowed machine with
used parts.

Speaking of Zero Turn accidents.  Years back a former neighbor of mine
bought a big
Kubota zeroturn.  High dollar one with a diesel engine.  His wife had to
show it off and
came over and started mowing our yard for us.   There was a big torpedo type
float like
you use on the end of a fishing net or a crab pot laying in the yard.  It
had a piece of
black rope about 10' long attached to it that she didn't see.  The mower
caught the end of
that rope and slung that plastic coated, foam filled float into the two 6' x
8' storefront
glass panels that make (made) up part of my living room wall.   Lynn was
sitting in a chair
beside the window when it blew shattered glass all over the living room.

I was able to scrounge two nearly new 6 foot sliding doors from an ocean
front house that
was about to be torn down to build a bigger, newer one.  I put them in and
built a set of
transom windows about 10" high to fill in the space above them.  She
reluctantly agreed
to HELP pay for them.  I told her not to bother.  I'd have never heard the
end of it.

Charlie