[AT] parts for m665 jd

John Slavin jslavin at marktwain.net
Thu Jul 4 10:39:13 PDT 2013

I know this is kinda off topic but I'm hoping someone might have a referral for me.  I borrowed my neighbors lawn mower, a JD M665, because mine is on the fritz.  It's one of those zero turning machines and my wife promptly got too close to my pickup and gashed a hole in the fuel tank (one sits on either side of the seat, kinda exposed) with the bumper.  I think it's be likely that one of those is sitting around somewhere with a worn out deck or engine, with a good plastic fuel tank.  Deere wants $150 for a new tank.  Anybody have any ideas?  I've called a few lawn mower bone yards, but no luck yet.

John Slavin