[AT] tin roof repair

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jul 4 07:16:08 PDT 2013

I have used the paint in most cases.  A couple months ago one old tin
roof was peeled and laid over by a sudden wind (the same wind spelled
the demise of the asphalt shingle roof on my house).  The roofers who
reroofed my house were able to lay that tin back in place and screw it
down - these days I do not climb period.  The tin is getting thin but
the bigger problem here is the slats underneath are rotting away.  New
roof eventually but maybe I've delayed that by a year.

David
NW NC