[AT] digging potatoes

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jul 1 13:48:58 PDT 2013

Using a chiller is the death of a potato - either white or sweet potato
and the reason I will not buy sweet potatoes at the supermarket.

My back hallway stays between 70 and 50 F all through the winter.  With
white potatoes maybe not the exact needed conditions but really close.

I would take the sprouts to make plants to set out - especially if sweet
potatoes and maybe for white potatoes.

David
NW NC