[AT] Ford Powermaster

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Jan 24 15:29:29 PST 2013

Ralph,  here's from my shop manual, the free play is measured externally from the clutch lever to the transmission housing. I can email you the page with the illustration if you would find it helpful.
Mike M
ADJUSTMENT
All Models
147. Clutch pedal free play, measured
between clutch release arm and
transmission housing as shown at (F—
Fig. 165) should be 4 mm (5/32 inch). Tb
adjust, loosen release arm clamp bolt (1),
insert a punch through hole in end of
release shaft (2) and rotate shaft
clockwise until throwout bearing just
contacts clutch fingers. Move pedal until
clearance (F) is correct, then tighten
clamp bolt.