[AT] Small Backhoes?

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 10 20:50:46 PST 2013

Don:
If you have not been in the area long, you may find that the neighbors
are not very much help.   They seem to have to know your pedigree before
they will be of any assistance.   Same here in OK, very clannish.
I bought an E110B Caterpillar Excavator a couple of years ago.  I also
still have a JD 400 backhoe.  I have not started the JD in over a year.
With this tight clay soil, it is just easier to use the trackhoe and
fill in a bigger hole.  I have more room to work!!!  It does make a mess
though....   Sure works good for bailing out a hole full of water.   3/4
yd bucket 25K lb machine.

I always wanted one of those little excavators, but I bought my Cat
trackhoe for less than one of those little ones used..

After hearing about the trouble with parts for a Kubota, I am glad I got
my Belarus tractors.  I have had no trouble getting parts at a really
good price.

Cecil in oKla