[AT] Small Backhoes?

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 10 15:14:57 PST 2013

Not impressed with anything Kubota after dealing with an older small
tractor. No dealer around could tell us what head gasket (there were
multiples listed in the parts book) was needed and if it used a shim. I
somehow got the phone number of a regional office for Kubota and it took
those guys a while to figure it out. And no, it wasn't a grey market
tractor.

John Hall