[AT] snow plowing

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Jan 31 20:35:00 PST 2013

Approx twenty years ago at LaGrange, IN antique tractor show featuring AC I
was camping next to a group from much further west.  A guy from N Dakota
worked for ? highway dept; operated a large FWD pushing a large centrifugal
snowblower.  His greatest fear was (in a large drift) hitting a buried VW or
similar small car that was occupied.  He was close to retirement and sure
was looking forward to that day. He was of opinion they probably would
retire that rig as noone was interested in operating it.