[AT] snow plowing

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 31 18:25:18 PST 2013

On 1/31/2013 7:44 PM, Carl Gogol wrote:
> The second segment is "Onondaga County, Town of Pompey"  - that is my my
> neighborhood and it can get the way it is shown even today.  We need the
> biggest plows for the N-S roads
> Carl Gogol

I keep thinking what a wild ride it must have been ramming into the
snowbank and coming to a sudden stop in those old trucks. Visibility
looks pretty limited with that plow on the front. Wonder how well the
heater worked? Able to keep the frost off the windows?  I'd guess they
would need seat belts. After a few hours of that I guess you'd feel like
you had done a days work. Probably burned up a few clutch disks too with
all that clutch action. Great entertainment watching it now in the
comfort of a warm house.

Ralph in Sask.