[AT] snow plowing

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 31 12:25:23 PST 2013

Chuck, I think the guys in this youtube video are well south of me and they
are pushing some awesome snow drifts with truck mounted plows back in 1939.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZR2WbD3Hz0&list=LLZfh8ayAyV1d-LZm7wpneMA

I've used that same method with my 2090 and 8 foot dozer blade when the road
gets really bad. Thankfully not often. Haven't wrecked anything yet but its
a wild ride going from 15 mph to zero in a second or so.

Ralph in Sask.