[AT] snow plowing

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Jan 31 10:12:34 PST 2013

Paul, I doubt Ralph needs a primer on how or when to plow snow. That being said, I've been screwed in the past by waiting too long to plow drifting snow. When things get that cold, and the snow is piled on bit by bit, it gets very hard, and is like trying to plow concrete. Been there done that, lesson learned.
Mike M