[AT] snow plowing

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Jan 31 08:48:02 PST 2013

    To be practical, one has to prepare for ordinary conditions and do the
best you can in unusual conditions like this year.

    After tha big blizzard in Ohio in 1978 and the heavy snow 2 weeks before
that, A local farmer bought 2 5 ton military trucks with huge mounted
snowblowers. Thinking he would get a lot of work with them the next big
storms when we were paralyzed. Both trucks sat behind his barn for at least
the next 10 years and were never needed. He finally sold them to someone in
Colorado. Likely got some use there.

                        Gene