[AT] snow plowing

Paul Waugh paul at plwaugh.com
Wed Jan 30 16:25:05 PST 2013

I am sure you did, Ralph, after all it is your driveway, heck maybe another
front coming ... it struck me funny that's all .. I guess because it is the
sort of thing I have done ... love to play in snow now and then ... those
days are pretty much over here in IN., like Gene said, 58 degrees means no
snow... in January!!  Never got to go ice fishing either.   Good to see
someone moving snow, I miss it ....some
Paul