[AT] The Happy Farmer Tractor

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Mon Jan 28 08:13:38 PST 2013

I know there was a Happy farmer in southern Ohio but its been years
since I've seen it. Last I saw it was gray though and I'm not sure this
guy would take it to the state fair. Herb, I'll email you off list. Doug
T  PS The frame wasn't made of wood on these tractors. Seems like one of
the frame tubes serves as the exhaust/muffler. I've heard teh comment
the farmer didn't know when he was happier. When he got it or when he
got rid of it!