[AT] The Hqppy Farmer Tractor

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:31:29 PST 2013

There was an article in Farm Collector awhile back about the Happy
Farmer.  The owners were in Adell, Wisconsin: Marshal and Randy Reysen.

Here is the official restoration thread from Smokstak:
http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36613

I have the Reysen's emails if they are the right party.  There can't be
too many Happy Farmer owners out there!

Ben Wagner

www.oldpathsequipment.com
Mt. Solon, Virginia
Antique Machinery Repair and Restoration