[AT] Ford Powermaster

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 25 06:27:53 PST 2013

I have been using my 860 for 25 years and never knew about that! In the
winter, the tractor is used mostly for clearing snow with a rear blade,
so I can move the pin. But when the power goes out, I use it to run a
PTO powered 25 KW generator - just move the pin!.

I need to take a look at where the pin is and see how easily the
position is changed.

(maybe when it warms up a little - it is 15° at the moment, up from 11°
and heading towards a balmy 24°)

Thanks, Al!