[AT] Ford Powermaster

Al Walker alwalker at gvtel.com
Thu Jan 24 19:40:34 PST 2013

The two stage clutch on my 860 has two positions for the pin on the front
end of the linkage between the pedal and the shaft going into the bell
housing.  If the pin is in the front hole, you can not push the pedal down
far enough to disengage the PTO.  This feature allows the operator to not
have to lift his foot up so high when shifting and not utilizing the PTO.
That helps with loader work.  If you put that pin in the back hole, it
raises the pedal, allowing enough travel to disengage the PTO stage of the
clutch.
Al in NW MN