[AT] Stove pipe

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:05:49 PST 2013

Bill I would tend to agree with that but just as I was writing this I
realized something.
My house furnace is #2 fuel oil fired and the stack from the furnace to the
chimney is
galvanized tin.  That pipe has been in use for the entire 20 + years I've
been in this house
and was re-used when I replaced the furnace some years back.   Of course the
temperature
inside the house does not vary greatly like it would in a shop building.

Charlie