[AT] IH 350 U

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 17:37:23 PST 2013

On Jan 20, 2013, at 6:05 PM, Mike wrote:
> If you can hoist the loader arms up and then put a hunk of angle
> iron on
> a cylinder rod to keep it from coming down, you would probably be
> better
> off.
>>  It has a loader so that complicates things.

May I make a suggestion, quite possibly not needed:

Advice I got from a long time rigger (fellow used to moving very, VERY
heavy machines inside factories and such):

"Yup.  This here is the first and last rule of rigging:

STAND FROM UNDER"

The angle iron idea seems like a good one.
Would one on each side be better?
And maybe a long piece of 8 by 8 under the loader bucket just to be
sure?

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net