[AT] fuel system question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:01:43 PST 2013

Ralph what you said makes sense that the up draft would only flood the carb
it's self and drain out but that is not always the case.
I've seen some of my tractors get flooded so bad that I had to pull the
spark plugs and spin the engine over to blow the gas out
of the cylinders.  I don't know why,  I guess once the float valve sticks
and they start to flood the vacuum of the engine spinning over sucks the
fuel
into the intake and up into the cylinders.

Charlie