[AT] Leaking fuel fitting

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 19 07:39:29 PST 2013

Am I missing something here?  How does the style of carburetor affect the force of gravity between the gas tank and the engine?

When I was employed in small engine repair, we had to pay attention to the style of fuel filter we installed, but the only criteria was whether or not the product had a fuel pump.  I presume the difference is based on the micron size of the filter element, but I have never bothered to check the specs on the various ones to see if that really is the difference.

Larry