[AT] Off Topic: Windows 7 question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 18 03:49:13 PST 2013

Thanks Larry.   Somehow the situation resolved it's self, at least for now.
I'll look at the button on WMP and see how it's set.
I remember seeing a drop down menu somewhere that has a "loop" button
on it but for the life of me can't find it anywhere in the system menus or
anywhere else.
Since the audio clip is hidden on that web site I don't know what device is
playing it.

Charlie