[AT] Leaking fuel fitting

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Thu Jan 17 13:08:09 PST 2013

    I went with a combination approach . I was able to get a new fitting
from Joe Rice  but to be on the safe side I started on the third thread
and wrapped it with teflon tape. I stopped by the garage last night and
it hadnt puddled yet . I could;ve gotten another turn but was hopeing
that it would seal without being bottomed out .
  I didnt know about the locktite stuff, hafta look next time I'm out
.  Joe told me that the carb on that machine was a problem childs , that
the sure fix was a newer model or an older one from a cub .         Ivan