[AT] Allis G

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 05:54:09 PST 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Gunnells, Bradley R
<brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu> wrote:
> Of course if it's a suburban gardener he wouldn't upset the neighbors running it early in the morning.  :-)

Not trying to change the topic, just a comment.

I used to worry about things like that, Brad.  More recently I have
decided  not to worry.  When a couple of neighbors and about 10,000
passersby decide to put factory mufflers back on their Harleys and
Harley wanna bees, I will reconsider.  At least I can start a tractor
and get it moving without gunning the engine twelve or fifteen times
through straight pipes.  Somehow my bikes can leave my yard without a
bunch of vroom, vroom.  But then again, mine have original equipment
exhaust so gunning cold engines probably isn't necessary.

Just my 2cents.

Charlie V.