[AT] Allis G

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jan 11 10:15:56 PST 2013

Brad,

I have the same question. But... the Allis G's have always been one of my favorite SOB's.
A guy outside of Missoula, MT tried to sell me a High Crop Allis G a few years ago. Had me
fooled, it was so well done, until I researched it enough to find out Allis had never made
such a beast.  I might be able to find pictures of it if anyone is interested.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ 85120

Four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty:
Soap, Ballot, Jury and Ammo.
Please use in that order.