[AT] Yamaha Rhino

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:11:54 PST 2013

A friend of mine has one. His only problem has been with the engine
over-heating. I don't know the details, but in the summer he has to
constantly "fiddle" with the radiator cap to keep it going in hot weather.
It's been to the dealer many times, not sure why this problem has lingered
on for so long.

Other than that, he loves it.