[AT] Small Backhoes?

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 11 05:33:09 PST 2013

On 1/10/2013 8:47 PM, Mogrits wrote:
> I understand Dons frustration with the Ozark excavator, but I too am
> thinking that hand digging a 3x3x1 hole for three consecutive days would be
> better than relying on anyone. Even if it took a pick to break rocks.

I have a 47# electric breaking hammer.  If I can get some young muscle
to handle it, a hand dug hole is feasible.  I used the hammer to break a
three foot hole in a one foot tall concrete dam and it took me three
days.  Until this leg heals better I will not be doing much of that.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."