[AT] Small Backhoes?

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 07:49:42 PST 2013

Hello,

A neighbors son  I know is looking for a backhoe. He has a house on about 1/3 an acre on a hill. Needs lots of excavation. He was thinking about buying one instead of renting it.

I mentioned that he might be better off with a Terramite or and Allmand since he has such a small area. Would be tough to move around on that small parcel with a full size backhoe . He started looking around and saw that Kubota's were less expensive.

I've used a Terramite and an Allmand and I was impressed. Never used a kubota.

Any preferences out there?

Thanks,

Will