[AT] Small Backhoes?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 10 09:52:57 PST 2013

Then, of course is the old Struck Magnatrac, which is still in
production. But you can find used ones are fairly reasonable prices. The
nice thing is that the company still supplies replacement parts at
reasonable prices. And, yes, they are built in the USA in Cedarburg WI.
<http://www.struckcorp.com/>

Here is an image of mine:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/mtrac4k2a-1.html>

The new ones are all hydraulic but not available in kit form. Mine was a
kit and the track drives were via belts and chains.

Mike