[AT] E-15

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at windstream.net
Thu Jan 10 08:14:25 PST 2013

Hi Charlie, yes sir, at 70k miles she spun a cam on the right head, droped 2
valves holed a piston, bent a rod, etc... and the 1st thing the repair shop
ask "was it flex-fuel" we were about to buy an '05 with 24k miles an not
flex, we ended up with a '07 with 38k at a good $, still going strong,

Jerry NW Ohio