[AT] E-15

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Wed Jan 9 15:32:17 PST 2013

My S10 will go to E50 before the check engine light comes on.   Even if
it does go on, it is signalling a lean condition.  It goes back off
again after you add a gas back into the system.

Mileage starts dropping at E40 or so in my case so I never tried to go
to total E85.   At the time E20 probably would have given me the best
mileage.     It is not worth it now, since  the only E85 station on my
route sells it for more than E10.