[AT] competitive U.S.plowing?

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Jan 6 19:36:17 PST 2013

Competitive Plowing in the UK is a BIG DEAL. I have a friend whose brother would rather compete in a plowing event in England than attend the Portland Indiana Tri State Show. Go figure! See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1058585/Its-oldest-sports-thousands-devotees--heard-competitive-ploughing.html
	Dave