[AT] competitive U.S.plowing?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Jan 6 19:18:27 PST 2013

    This is a link to the 2013 matches held near Olds, Alberta, Canada

    Only other one I am familiar with is the 1957 world matches in Peebles,
Ohio. I attended that one. Was quite an exhibit. Lots of different
attractions and activities

http://www.producer.com/2011/07/olds-to-host-world-plowing-match/

                Gene