[AT] OT carburator

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Sun Jan 6 08:02:13 PST 2013

Take a pic and send it out, I bet someone can identify it. I started
my automotive lifestyle by doing just this same thing. Started with a
one barrel Carter off a 56 Chevy and when I stopped doing it regularly
I was rebuilding Qjets for a lot of street racers....I'm 66 yrs old
and have been avoiding them but my next project is a massive massaging
of a 2 bbl throttle body for my 318 powered Dodge Dakota 4X4 ....wish
me luck. P.s., I don't think you can post a pic here but if ya wanna
send it to me, I am jsdunlap at roadkill.org

Sent from my iPad