[AT] OT carburator

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 6 06:06:30 PST 2013

Note: only soak the metal parts in carb cleaner - it will dissolve the
fiber washers and other non-metallic pieces. I would also suggest
wearing rubber gloves when handling the carb cleaner and follow the
directions - it probably contains lye or other chemicals that are not
kind to eyes, lungs, or hands.

Mike