[AT] Water Lines

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:22:22 PST 2013

No doubt it makes a difference Dudley.   What I mentioned would be a much
smaller personal version
of the tank that serves you and your neighbors but given the fact that you
have that neighborhood tank
it might not make much difference except that it would tend to off set your
flow loss through the 3/4" meter,
at least for a little while.

Charlie