[AT] Water Lines

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jan 5 05:47:44 PST 2013

I have found you never can have too many outdoor faucets.  When you have
to put in a coupling, you could always install a tee for a faucet.  Be
sure to put in a cutoff valve if the faucet needs repair.    Also,,
those Merrill type faucets need to be operated about once a month so the
rubber seal  does not freeze to the housing.

Cecil in OKla