[AT] Water Lines

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jan 4 21:01:46 PST 2013

Dave you raise the question I have every day.   Do I replace the fitting
with something superior, Do I replace the corner post with steel instead
of the old electric poles?  Do I replace the truck or tractor tire with
another used one, or buy new.
The problem is most of this stuff lasted 25 to 35 years.  If I replace
itwith the same thing,, I may not be around to repair it next time, or I
may have to repair it again, only I will be that much older and may not
be able to replace it......!!!!!

I tend now to repair with the best possible item I can..   I am getting
too old to keep fixing things.........

Cecil in OKla