[AT] County/City Water Connection: What size meter to use?

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 4 07:25:53 PST 2013

Charlie,

In Richlands, Turn on the street between Andy's and Richlands First Baptist Church and go about a mile and a half.  It's on the right up in the field.  Not in town, but close enough we will be able to run to the store for a gallon of milk if we need to---and I can be back to the farm in 15 minutes if need be.

Al